Monday, August 3, 2009

Noah's Ark Lapbook


Although I have not covered a Noah's Ark lesson with my sons, I plan to. I made this lapbook yesterday for my older sister who asked me if I could make a Bible Activity lapbook for her church's toddler bible class.
I will be making another one like this with my sons later this month.


As you can see this lapbook opens vertically as opposed to the other lapbooks we have made. I used a blue file folder for the ocean and made an ark to float on the ocean waves.

Top section:
Noah's colors book from Lapbooks by Clarissa.

Bottom Section:
Finger Tracing Cards from Christian Preschool Printables.
My Bible Verse from Lapbooks by Clarissa


Middle Section:
Counting cards 1,2,3 (numbers 1-8) and On the Ark (Animal Cards) from Lapbooks by Clarissa
Noah's Ark mini book from Christian Preschool Printables.

Here is a close up of the Finger tracing cards that I made. I colored them and glued them to cardstock, then laminated them to make the cards more sturdy. You can use a eraser marker on them for children to practice tracing.

Here is a close up of the On the Ark animal cards by Lapbooks by Clarissa. She makes the best totbooks. YOU have to stop by her site to see for yourself.

For more ideas on a Noah's ark lapbook visit, Lapbook Lessons to view their video on how to make your own.
Blog August Sig

4 comments:

Lisa said...

That looks awesome!

Momma C said...

Thanks so much for these great ideas. I will be passing along this link on the Preschool Curriculum www.ABCJesusLovesMe.com for Week 7 & 8 of the 3 Year Curriculum!

SANDRA said...

Thank you.

Miller Moments said...

This is really great!