Monday, May 11, 2009

Thank you for this Award

My good friend Clemencia at Storytime and More has bestowed upon me an award. The Award is called Premio Dardos which means "prize darts" in Italian. The award is given in recognition of culteral. ethical, literary, and personal values transmitted in the form of creative and original writing.

Premio Darlos Award


The Rules:
Accept the award by posting it on your blog along with the name of the person that has granted the award and a link to his/her blog. nPass the award along to blogs you find worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been selected for this award.


I'm passing this award to:

The Bookworm's Booklist

Over the Crescent Moon

No Time for Flashcards

Letters and Numbers and Books, Oh my!

Literacy Launchpad

Teaching Heart Mom

A Bit of This and a Bit of That


5 comments:

Crescent Moon said...

Thank you so much!

Bookworm said...

Thank you Sandra! You are so sweet to me!

I've added this award with a permemennt link to your site on my blog to show my appreciation!

I'll announce this soon! THANK YOU!

Bookworm said...

Congratulations! You seserve an award! I'd give you one too if I had one to give! ;-) I think I'll work on that...hmmmm....;-)

Well, thank you again! I appreciate your thoughtfulness and your friendship. Your blog is fabulous!

SANDRA said...

Coming from you Marietta, that is an award in itself. ((( hugs )))

SANDRA said...

Crescent Moon, you deserve it.